PrimaLuceLab - ARCO 3" Robotic Rotator
The PrimaLuceLab ARCO 3" is the biggest model in the ARCO rotator series, providing an impressive 76.3mm free aperture and an outstanding 1 arc second resolution per step. Despite its slim 23mm thickness, it offers ample space to avoid excessive backfocus when used with an SCT. This versatile rotator is suitable for both equatorial mounts for camera rotation and Altaz mounts without a wedge for field de-rotation, making it especially valuable for capturing extended exposure frames.
PrimaLuceLab ARCO 3" Robotic Rotator
- PrimaLuceLab ARCO 3" is the largest version of the ARCO rotator series.
- Offers a stunning 76.3mm free aperture and 1 arc second resolution per step.
- Slim design with a thickness of 23mm to avoid excess backfocus when used with SCT.
- Can be used with equatorial mounts for camera rotation or with Altaz mounts without a wedge for field de-rotation, ideal for long exposure frames.
- Easily connectable to corresponding ESATTO or Sesto Senso 2 with a simple cable and adapter.
- Compatible with PrimaLuceLab's PLAY astrophotography software.
- Can be connected to Windows computers or smartphones/tablets via WIFI.
- Seamlessly works with ESATTO, Sesto Senso 2, and EAGLE controller for a complete observing session.
- Requires PL3600458 adapter for connecting ARCO 3" to ESATTO 3" or PL3600459 adapter for ESATTO 4".
- To connect SESTO SENSO 2 to telescope focuser, use PL3600465 M63x1 adapter for 63x1 female threading or PL3600463 for 86x1 female thread.
- Composed of an aluminum housing to securely mount and connect components without causing obstruction during camera rotation, etc.
Compatible with a Wide Variety of Imaging Configurations
The PrimaLuceLab ARCO 3" is the largest version of the ARCO rotator series allowing up to a stunning of 76.3mm free aperture with a remarkable 1 arc second resolution per step. All while having a slim design of 23mm thickness, more than sufficient to not create too much excess backfocus if used with an SCT. It can be used with both equatorial mounts for camera rotation or with Altaz mounts without a wedge for field de rotation, particularly useful for conducting long exposure frames.
The ARCO can be connected to a corresponding ESATTO or Sesto Senso 2 with a simple cable and a proper connecting adapter. While it can be connected to PrimaLuceLab's flagship EAGLE computers, it can also be connected to any Windows computer or smartphone/tablet via WIFI!
Compatible with PrimaLuceLab PLAY Astrophotography Software
The PrimaLuceLab ARCO comes with PLAY astrophotography software and is seamlessly compatible with it, but particularly it is useful when using in conjuction with an ESATTO, Sesto Senso 2 and even more with an EAGLE controller to unlock the full features! All the user must do is configure their setup by choosing which mount and optical tube they are using (ASCOM 6.5 or later tested) and all the PrimaLuceLab devices should function in their respective rolls. The ARCO for camera rotation, ESATTO or Sesto Senso 2 for focusing and EAGLE for control of mount and other devices will work seamlessly throughout an observing session!
Seamlessly Connect to ESATTO and Sesto Senso 2 with Corresponding Adapters
With a corresponding adapter, the ARCO 3" can be connected to an ESATTO focuser and can be controlled via the included cable. The PL3600458 adapter is what will be needed to connect the ARCO 3" to ESATTO 3" and in the case of connecting to ESATTO 4", the PL3600459 adapter will be needed instead.
To connect a SESTO SENSO 2 to the telescope focuser, the ARCO 3" rotator can be attached via the PL3600465 M63x1 adapter which can attach any focuser or correctors with a 63x1 female threading. For focusers using an 86x1 female thread, the PL3600463 can be used instead.
Low Profile Thickness Design
The PrimaLuceLab ARCO is composed of an aluminum housing that firmly mounts connected components and ensures no obstruction is caused due to exterior parts interfering with proper camera rotation etc.
|Free Shipping||Free Shipping Available|